Thursday, August 22, 2013

The TRUTH About Making Real Money On The Internet

Making money online is about running a real business, and helping people in the process.
It’s about understanding the fundamentals of the business, getting the skills required. I’ll talk more about these below…
Here are the 5 biggest secrets I learned about making real money from the internet…
Secret #1 – Take Responsibility For Your
Own Success
I mentioned earlier how I did “something” that changed everything…well, that “something” was simple…
I decided to finally become an adult and be responsible for my own success.
This was a HUGE turning point because it completely changed my mindset. Things started to “clicked” when I looked at it through a refreshed, responsible attitude. Prior to this I was blaming everyone and the programs I bought which didn’t work.
Truth is, it wasn’t the programs, it was ME.
I wasn’t serious about taking action and working hard. Heck, I wasn’t even serious about really wanting to succeed. I was looking to other people to make me successful but as we know, that just won’t happen. Remember, “nothing happens until something happens”.
You’ve got to take responsibility for your own success, do the necessary. Only then will things change.
Secret #2 – Recognize That There Are NO
“Magic Pills”

As human beings, we are often looking for the laziest and easiest way out. That’s perfectly normal. In reality however, there are no “magic pills” or “bullets”, especially in the internet business.
Being guilty of this myself, it drowned me in futile searches for 5 long years. Success came when I realized that I needed to treat the internet business as a real BUSINESS. I started to make real money when I stopped looking for another magic pill. Ironic I know, but it’s the truth.
Instead, when I chose to learn the correct internet business and marketing principles, the money started flowing in. I had an internet business and was applying internet marketing.
Secret #3 – Learn The Fundamentals And
Basic Skills


This one is crucial - you’ve got to be equipped with the basic skills and the correct fundamentals of the business in order to run the internet business successfully. The easiest way to do that is to LEARN and APPLY what you learn conscientiously.
Look, some of you reading this will go “but I don’t want to learn, I just want money falling into my lap!”
Stop and think about how silly and unrealistic such an attitude is. You can’t expect to make money if you don’t even want to take the initiative to learn. No one is going to hand you money for nothing. You’ve to work for it. You’ve got to learn it so you can depend on yourself in the future.
The internet business is a SKILL you can pick up, only question is – are you willing?
If you aren’t and expect others to do it for you, then you’ll be waiting and waiting, hoping that money will fall from the sky. This was my attitude before the turning point, and it cost me 5 years of my life!
These days it’s so easy and affordable to learn the internet business as long as you want to. Resources are available readily and people are willing to help, but you have to help yourself first. There are NO EXCUSES.
Secret #4 – Start Small And Dream Big!





Before starting any business, you need to PLAN and have a goal. Know how much you want to make, only then will you be able to reach it. As the saying goes, “To Get Started, You Must Have A Destination.”
For example, set a goal to make $1,000 in 30 days, and work backwards from there. Always set goals for yourself. This is a very powerful and effective way to motivate yourself.
However you have to be realistic and know your capabilities, set small goals first and celebrate small successes. When you’re more experienced, you can set bigger goals. This ONE method will move you forward like it did for me.
Secret #5 – Work Towards Your Goals, One
Step At A Time

After teaching and training thousands of students around the world, I discovered that for most people new to the internet business, the most important skill you can have is FOCUS.
Focus on one thing at a time while you’re working towards your goal.
Don’t jump around, instead stick to your plan at least for 30 days. Because the internet business is new to you, you’ll have to manage your time and progress at your own pace. You can’t learn to run before you walk.
It’s ok to take each step slowly, one at a time. Don’t stress yourself, there’s no deadline in the internet business.
Instead, have fun and enjoy the process!
A Final BIG Secret…
One important big secret I learned too was to work smarter…
By this I mean you should get help. This is a powerful and proven way to become successful FAST.
You don’t have to reinvent the wheel or stumble in the dark. Learn from other successful people, leverage on their experience and knowledge. Get others to help you as much as possible.
That’s one of the most important things I ever did that accelerated my own success and it will do the same for you.
I trust these lessons will guide you along.
Moving forward, I’ve created a complete training program you can continue with called…
“Beginner Internet Business”
Complete Guide To Making Real Money Online With Your Own Internet Business!
Remember what I said about getting help and guidance?
This program contains many secret training videos and more, to guide you from the very basics until you're more experienced. It's digital so you can access it instantly and get started now.
You can take the training step-by-step, one step at a time.
For example, for a start, you'll be guided on how to make money online without a website, with important skills like 'how to sign up for programs' etc. shown step-by-step and clearly.
When you're good at that, this training takes you to a more intermediate level where you'll dominate markets, build lists and earn a consistent 4-5 figure income online every month and a real 6 figures a year from home...
These are the SAME methods I'm using currently to generate over $15,000 per month from some markets.
Often times, you can get sales and make money from the beginning if you apply the training.
There are over 30 training videos plus guides included in the program - as I said it's complete!
"Beginner Internet Business" is a genuine and hype-free training program which has been tested and proven to get results for many people. I stake my reputation on it.
Obviously it's YOUR call to use it conscientiously...
No one else is responsible for your success but yourself - but if you do want to succeed, I'm here to help you out.
You can follow the training program at your OWN pace from the comfort of your home - anytime you want.
It's a great way to "learn and earn" at the same time! If you have questions, just contact us and we'll help you.
Your investment for this complete program is just a low one-time $297.00 *$27* for LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP to thousands of dollars worth of genuine internet business training!
This is going to be the BEST $297.00 $27 you invest in. It'll pay you back months and years to come. I would have personally paid a fortune for something like this when I first got started, it would have made my journey and life so much easier and fruitful.
I'll be upfront though...
I can't promise this program will be available forever at this low price. I do sell this for $297.00 elsewhere and the special one-time offer right on this page is just for you for a limited time only - leave and it may be gone forever.
If you want a clear and concise step-by-step approach - this is it.
If you're tired of the lies, push button systems and magic pills - this is for you.
If you truly want to succeed and make real money online with your own long-term internet business - this is foryou!
You also have a full 60 days money-back guarantee so you can try this out with no risk.
Ready to finally be serious about your own internet success?
Here's what to do next to continue on our journey together...
I wish you success,
Tien ng

PS. This is one of the best and most practical ways to start your internet business and make money online.

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© 2012 Blog Tips To Help You Make Money Online From Affiliate Marketing
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top